half.Canadas all-time leading scorer Dwayne De Rosario had

Here's where ALL gaming NEWS goes. VERIFIED SOURCES ONLY. Use the Rumors forum for unconfirmed stuff!

half.Canadas all-time leading scorer Dwayne De Rosario had

Postby bellis555 » 12 Jun 2017, 19:51

PANAMA CITY -- Costa Ricas Alajuelense advanced to the CONCACAF Champions League semifinals with a 2-0 win over Panamas Arabe Unido on Thursday. Shawn Kemp Jersey . The two teams played to a scoreless draw in the first leg of their quarterfinal earlier this month in Costa Rica. Jerry Palacios put Alajuelense ahead early with a right-footed shot to the corner of the net in the 6th minute. Jonathan McDonald headed in the second goal in the 58th. Alajuelense next plays Toluca, a 10-time Mexican champion, in the semifinals. Two other Mexican teams will meet in the other semifinal -- Tijuana and Cruz Azul. Thunder Hoodie . -- Steven Stamkos scored his first goal since returning from a major injury, Ryan Callahan had his first goal with Tampa Bay, and the Lightning beat the Florida Panthers 5-4 on Thursday night. Shawn Kemp Thunder Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. http://www.thundershopauthentic.com/ersan-ilyasova-thunder-jersey/ . -- Hal Steinbrenner says Alex Rodriguez is "a great player" and "obviously an asset," but the New York Yankees managing general partner wouldnt discuss the third basemans possible return to the team following a season-long suspension.ORLANDO, Fla. - Matthias Vihjalmsson scored the eventual winner in the 42nd minute to give Iceland a 2-1 victory over Canada in a mens national soccer friendly on Friday.Kristinn Steindorsson scored six minutes into the match and starting goalkeeper Hannes Thor Halldorsson held the Canadians scoreless in the first half. Ingvar Jonsson stopped two-of-three shots in the second half.Canadas all-time leading scorer Dwayne De Rosario had the Canadians lone goal in the 70th minute. Maxim Tissot and Samuel Piette added assists.De Rosario, whos currently a free agent after Toronto FC declined the option on his contract for the upcoming season, called the Canadian performance something to build on.We played some good football, the 36-year-old Toronto native said. Ray Allen Jersey. Two plays where we lose focus and get scored on. One thing the coach (Benito Floro) said was limit their free kicks and corner kicks and the first five minutes, what do we do? We take a man down in the box and they score.So its just being mindful, being aware and paying attention to details. If we can do that, were looking good because the way we are moving the ball, our rhythm of play is getting better and better.Canadian keeper Kyriakos Stamatopoulos allowed both Iceland goals on three shots on net.Canada is ranked 112th in the world while Iceland is 33rd.The two sides had played each other only once before — a 1-1 draw in an international friendly in Reykjavik on Aug. 22, 2007.They meet again Monday in Orlando. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
bellis555
Grindhead

Return to Gaming News 'Round the Net