Introduce yourself!

Your first posts should be in here! Let us get to know you!

Introduce yourself!

Postby GrindheadJim » 11 Aug 2014, 17:42

Hey, guys! I'm glad you're here! Tell us about yourselves!

You all know ol' GHJ, so, let's hear from you!

GrindheadJim wrote:There is a new default picture for all new users on the forum. It links to a benefit page for a close friend to the Grind Nation. You are, of course, free to change your profile picture to anything else you wish, especially if you had a custom profile picture prior to the global change. I apologize for any inconvenience. If you can help, please do.

http://FuckCancer.GHJim.Info
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
GrindheadJim
Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby JASONxxVOORHEES » 29 Aug 2014, 07:59

JASONxxVOORHEES reporting for duty, SIR!
JASONxxVOORHEES
Community Moderator

Postby ossiecastro5 » 29 Aug 2014, 18:33

Hello. I don't know how to introduce myself here specifically. But I am an active member of the PS forums, as well as many others simultaneously.
ossiecastro5
Rookie

Postby Black0Panther » 29 Aug 2014, 18:51

Black0Panther sneaking on in. Member of Playstation community several others! True gamer at heart.
Black0Panther
Grinder

Postby Setzaroth » 30 Aug 2014, 18:59

Now it's a party
Setzaroth
Grinder

Postby myalana » 31 Aug 2014, 09:14

Greetings,

I'm not sure I'll be here much ( I think I heard a sigh of relief). I've become a bit disillusioned with the Sony Forums as of late and may pop in from time to time. I'll try to be nice and will probably just lurk more than anything. I'm not sure who's idea it was, but a bit of a forum vacation (that wasn't imposed by moderation) might be nice. I've had some issues as well...don't know that mentioning it will do any good, but I support the cause so to speak anyway. That's probably more than enough for now.
myalana
Rookie

Postby GrindheadJim » 31 Aug 2014, 13:47

myalana wrote:Greetings,

I'm not sure I'll be here much ( I think I heard a sigh of relief). I've become a bit disillusioned with the Sony Forums as of late and may pop in from time to time. I'll try to be nice and will probably just lurk more than anything. I'm not sure who's idea it was, but a bit of a forum vacation (that wasn't imposed by moderation) might be nice. I've had some issues as well...don't know that mentioning it will do any good, but I support the cause so to speak anyway. That's probably more than enough for now.

What is important to me is that people have a place they feel welcome and appreciated.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
GrindheadJim
Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin

Postby JASONxxVOORHEES » 02 Sep 2014, 11:51

^ so much agree...
JASONxxVOORHEES
Community Moderator

Postby TphyusPS4 » 07 Sep 2014, 21:00

Hi everyone
I love playing video gamings, been playing games since 92. This is the first forum I have ever been apart of, I'm enjoying it. I have both ps4 and x1, anyone on is more then well come to add me
Ps4: Tphyus
X1: Propistolpete
I'm mostly on the ps4, so add me and we will play some damn good games(well mosty destiny)
TphyusPS4
Grinder

Postby BennettFiasco » 05 Jan 2015, 18:15

I missed the memo on joining the forums....

Hiya, I'm Bennett. I know GHJ in real life. Finally getting around to checking this place out. I'm hoping we can utilize these resources to better organize some clan based action in Destiny (dat Strength of the Pack trophy mmm).

ps4: UmbrellaFiasco

I play Destiny a lot. Other games sometimes too. Add me if you wish (and let me know it's from here).
BennettFiasco
Clan Operations Chief

Next

Return to Welcome!