two hits, two walks and one hit batter in one-plus inning.

Clan members get to know each other here!

two hits, two walks and one hit batter in one-plus inning.

Postby bellis555 » 18 Jun 2017, 20:08

ORLANDO, Fla. Cheap Air Max Store . -- Masters champion Adam Scott was feeling ill when he arrived at Bay Hill. One majestic round with the putter Thursday made him feel a lot better. Scott made five putts from about 20 feet or longer, two of them for eagle and one of them from off the green for birdie, and matched the course record with a 10-under 62 to build a three-shot lead in the Arnold Palmer Invitational. The conditions were close to perfect. So was his work on the greens. "I made a lot of putts today, and a lot of putts from considerable length," Scott said. "I hit a lot of nice shots, too, but it wasnt like I was hitting it 4 feet. I had a round like this in Australia at the end of last year -- in the first six holes, I didnt hit it outside 5 feet. Theres a lot of different ways to get the ball in the hole. But its good for the confidence. Its what I wanted. I sat in here yesterday and said Id like to make some birdies and build the confidence. And today is a good start to that." Ryo Ishikawa, who uses Bay Hill as his home course on the East Coast, birdied the 18th for a 65. John Merrick celebrated his 32nd birthday by reaching 8 under until a late bogey. He also shot 65. Both were 10 shots behind before they hit their first shot of the tournament. "That took the pressure off," Merrick said. "Youre already 10 shots behind, so its not like youre protecting anything. But this isnt the Bay Hill I remember. I dont usually play golf in Florida without 20 mph wind." Gonzalo Fernandez-Castano had his best round of the year with a 66. Brandt Snedeker and Paul Casey were among those at 67. They were all but forgotten with Scotts 62 on the board. Scott walked from the ninth green across the practice range to the scoring trailer as one player after another turned his head and asked how low Scott went on the day. One caddie quipped, "Is there a 10-shot rule when you havent teed off?" It was the lowest round in 30 years at Bay Hill, and it was good enough to make a large gallery following Scott forget for a moment that defending champion Tiger Woods is not here this week because of a back injury. Andy Bean in 1981 and Greg Norman in 1984 are the only other players with a 62 at Bay Hill. After watching Scott make another putt -- this one from 20 feet for eagle on No. 4 -- U.S. Open champion Justin Rose asked if Scott could get to No. 1 if he were to win at Bay Hill. The answer: no and yes. He couldnt overtake Woods this week, but likely would go to No. 1 over the next few weeks if neither played. Scott had reason to be mildly surprised by this round. For one thing, he had not been to Bay Hill in five years. Scott typically plays Innisbrook, but decided to mix it up. And he does have some experience on the bag. His caddie is Steve Williams, who worked for Woods in six of the eight Bay Hill wins. Even more surprising, though, is that Scott said he was coping with flu-like symptoms, and still doesnt feel completely healthy. "Its hard to say that Im sick," Scott said with a smile. "I feel actually better now than when I woke up. Just a bit under the weather. I cant complain." Scott is a believer in the adage, "Beware the injured golfer." He lowered his expectations, concerned himself only with the next shot and was more concerned with his energy than feeling any nerves. It didnt take long for him to realize it was going to be a special day, starting with a 20-foot birdie putt on the 10th to start his round. He got up and down from a bunker on the par-5 12th for birdie, made a 25-foot birdie putt on the 14th, and then rolled one in from 30 feet on the 15th from a collection area right of the green. Scott drilled a 7-iron into 35 feet on the par-5 16th and made that birdie. On the front nine, he hit a pure 3-wood into 20 feet on the par-5 fourth for birdie, and then hit a tough bunker from some 35 yards away to 8 feet for birdie on the par-5 sixth. It was the sixth time Scott has had a 62 on the PGA Tour, the most recent in 2011 at Firestone the year he won. But he didnt want to look at it as anything more than just a great start, especially with half of the field still to play in the afternoon. "Hopefully, with a solid round tomorrow I keep myself right in this golf tournament," he said. "Like at any event, you want to start and put yourself right in it from the get-go and Ive done that here." DIVOTS: Bubba Watson hit three tee shot into the water on the par-5 sixth and made an 11. He shot 83 and withdrew. ... Snedeker had not broken 70 in the first round all year until Thursday. ... Pat Perez opened with a 70, ending his streak of nine straight tournaments in which he shot in the 60s the first round. Youth Air Max Sale .com) - On the bright side, either the Minnesota Wild or Buffalo Sabres will end their losing streak on Thursday night. Nike Air Max 2017 . On the day the club activated Casey Janssen from the 15-day disabled list, his return from a strained oblique that cost him the first six weeks of the regular season, it announced Sergio Santos would be placed on the disabled list on Monday with discomfort in his right forearm. http://www.airmax2018sale.us/ .28 mph. Logano will start on the front row next to Penske Ford teammate Brad Keselowski, who came in second Friday at 193.099. The Penske drivers swept the top two spots for the second straight race, reversing their qualifying finish in Phoenix a week ago.ATLANTA -- The Nationals celebrated Adam LaRoches 15th-inning homer that gave Washington an 8-7 win over the Atlanta Braves on Saturday night. The team also was left with lingering concerns about Stephen Strasburgs ejection and closer Rafael Sorianos blown save. Strasburg was tossed in the second inning. He hit Justin Upton with a pitch in the first and was tossed after throwing two straight pitches behind Andrelton Simmons back. The Nationals insisted Strasburg wasnt trying to hit Simmons, but instead was unable to regain his control after walking Jordan Schafer on four pitches to open the second. "Hes still kind of learning to deal with the adversities of pitching up here," said Nationals manager Davey Johnson, who also was ejected by plate umpire Marvin Hudson when he argued in defence of Strasburg. "When he went back out in the second inning, Ive never seen his command so bad," Johnson said. "He couldnt come close to the first hitter he faced. Then he threw a curve ball that was eight feet outside and then a couple balls that were behind the hitter. It didnt look like he was trying to hit (Simmons). He couldnt find the strike zone." Entering the game, Strasburg had thrown three wild pitches in 146 1-3 innings. He doubled that total by unleashing three consecutive wild pitches, including the two behind Simmons back. When Johnson and Strasburg were in the clubhouse after being tossed, Johnson said he immediately sought to find out if his ace was hurt. "The first thing I said when we were both in here was Are you hurt? Is something wrong with you?" Johnson said. "He said No. Im just out of sorts." The Nationals loaded the bases and scored two runs in each of the first two innings. On a night when the game-time temperature was 66 degrees, Strasburg said he "just got a little cold. I was just missing spots." Asked if it was a mechanical problem, Strasburg said "I cant really explain it. I just didnt really feel good out there and couldnt hit the spot." Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said it was "just weird" to see Strasburgs suddenly unable to throw strikes. He said he didnt think Strasburg was trying to hit Simmons. "I dont know if theres something wrong with him physically, because it just didnt look right," Gonzalez said. "It didnt look right." LaRoche lifted a high fly ball into the right-field seats for this 18th homer off Kris Medlen (10-11), who was pressed into service after Atlanta exhausted its bullpen. The game lasted 5 hours, 29 minutes. Jason Heyward hit two homers, including a two-run shot in the ninth as Soriano blew a 7-5 lead. Craig Stammen (6-5) allowed no hits in three scoreless innings, striking out five with one walk. Dan Haren pitched the 15th for his first career save. Haren said he threw 30 to 35 pitches in his regular bullpen session before the game, but didnt hesitate to volunteer for the rare relief appearance. "We needed a game like this," Haren said. Atlantaas Brian McCann had three hits, including a two-run homer. Cheap Blue Air Max. Freddie Freeman also homered for the Braves. Ryan Zimmerman hit a homer for Washington. Each team used all its relievers. Medlen, scheduled to start Tuesday at the Mets, made his first relief appearance of the season as Atlantas ninth pitcher of the night. Soriano suffered his sixth blown save. Heywards second homer of the game, a two-run shot to right-centre with two outs in the ninth, sent the game to extra innings. Braves pitchers hit Bryce Harper with two pitches in Atlantas win on Friday night, leaving the outfielder bruised and unable to start on Saturday night. That set the stage for Strasburg. Strasburg hit Upton in the first inning one pitch after Heywards leadoff home run. The pitch hit Uptons backside, and he quickly ran to first. Asked if he meant to hit Upton, Strasburg said "Im not going to get into that." But the answer seemed clear. "Well after somebody goes deep and you hit him in the rear end, I dont think its a big deal," Johnson said. "I dont know if he did it on purpose or not." The second-inning meltdown by Strasburg was more difficult to figure out. The drama left Braves fans howling, but no players emerged from either dugout. There were no additional incidents in the game. There were tensions between the teams that carried over from the Braves three-game sweep at Washington on Aug. 5-7. Both benches emptied when Harper was hit by a Julio Teheran pitch in the second game of the series. Tanner Roark dominated the Braves after taking over for Strasburg. Roark allowed only one hit in four scoreless innings. He had a run-scoring double in the fifth for his first major league hit and RBI. Mike Minor allowed four runs in only 1 2-3 innings, the shortest of his 78 career starts. Minor gave up bases-loaded, two-run singles to Wilson Ramos in the first and Jayson Werth in the second. Harper was in Johnsons original lineup, but was held out with bruised triceps until entering the game as a defensive replacement in the ninth. Strasburg gave up two runs and two hits, two walks and one hit batter in one-plus inning. Like Minor, he also had the shortest start of his career. Werth doubled off Luis Ayala in the sixth and scored on a single by Wilson Ramos. NOTES: Washingtons Scott Hairston was ejected by Hudson in the ninth for arguing a called third strike. ... The Nationals placed RHP Taylor Jordan on the 15-day DL with a lower back strain. Tyler Moore was recalled from Triple-A Syracuse and had two hits while starting at first base. ... The Braves signed IF Tyler Greene to a minor league contract. Greene, released by the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday, was assigned to Triple-A Gwinnett. ... 2B Dan Uggla, who had corrective eye surgery on Friday, said a test Saturday showed his vision at 20-15. He expects to be ready to play when eligible to come off the 15-day DL on Aug. 28. ... The series concludes on Sunday when Nationals LHP Gio Gonzalez faces Atlantas Julio Teheran. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
bellis555
Grindhead

Return to Clan Socialization