t of the fourth inning. "I wasnt able to establish the insid

PSN, PSone, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP, PS Vita - all things Sony!

t of the fourth inning. "I wasnt able to establish the insid

Postby bellis555 » 08 Sep 2017, 03:19

Heading into the Olympic break, the St. Dylan Remick Seattle Sounders Jersey . Louis Blues continue on top of the TSN.ca NHL Power Rankings, a spot the Blues have held seven times to this point in the season, the most of any team. The Blues, who have on regulation loss in the past eight, are ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Chicago Blackhawks. On a 5-1-1 stretch in the past seven games, the Montreal Canadiens gained ground to move from 13 to nine. The Philadelphia Flyers, on a four-game winning streak, move from 20 to 16 and the Minnesota Wild, who have thrived despite injuries, are up from 23 to 20. Heading the other way, the Winnipeg Jets had back-to-back losses for the first time under Paul Maurice and, as always, goaltending is a concern, contributing to their slide from 12 to 17. The Carolina Hurricanes slip from 16 to 19, though if they are really prepared to keep goaltender Cam Ward in the background, that ranking would improve based on how well Anton Khudobin has played when given the opportunity this year. No team should be welcoming the Olympic break more than the Vancouver Canucks, who have two regulation wins in the past 20 games and desperately need to get healthy if they are going to mount a late-season charge to recapture a playoff spot. In any case, the Canucks slide sees them drop from 19 to 23. Among the rest of Canadian teams, the Toronto Maple Leafs sit at 15, up a couple of spots, and their highest placement in the rankings since late November. A blowout loss to Boston in the final game before the break knocked the Ottawa Senators down a couple of spots, from 22 to 24, while the suddenly-improving Edmonton Oilers are up from 28 to 26, and the Calgary Flames are down from 27 to 28. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Alvaro Fernandez Jersey . -- The Sacramento Kings and guard Jimmer Fredette have completed a buyout of his contract, clearing the way for the former BYU sensation to become a free agent. Nelson Valdez Seattle Sounders Jersey . - Mike Magee converted two penalty kicks in a 10-minute span of the first half and the Chicago Fire beat Sporting Kansas City 2-1 on Sunday. http://www.soundersmlsshop.com/joevin-jones-seattle-sounders-jersey/ .J. - Percy Harvin is ready to go, and theres no question in his mind hell be playing Sunday.PITTSBURGH -- The first slump of Gregory Polancos major league career didnt last very long. Polanco hit a two-run homer and reached base three times, and the Pittsburgh Pirates won for the fifth time in six games, 5-1 over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Wednesday night. The 22-year-old phenom entered his fourth week in the majors without a hit in 12 at-bats over his previous three starts, dropping his average 50 points to .288. But a night after singling in his first pinch-hit at-bat, Polanco doubled, walked and hit his third home run. "This game is all about adjustments," Polanco said. "You have to adjust quick. The faster you adjust, the better you do." Charlie Morton continued his effective pitching at home for Pittsburgh, which clinched its fourth consecutive series victory. Morton (5-9) limited Arizona to one run, five hits and three walks in six innings to lower his ERA at PNC Park to 2.13. Pittsburgh (44-40) has won nine of 11 and moved a season-best four games over .500. "We had a bad April. We dug a hole," Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said. "Weve been digging out. Thats all were doing right now, is digging out." Polanco has taken the opposite approach, reaching safely in 19 of 21 major league games. His line-drive shot to right off Chase Anderson in the second inning gave the Pirates a 3-0 lead. "Its fun to watch him," Hurdle said. "Hes got skills and he pays attention. The league has adjusted to him to some degree already and now hes starting to fire back a little bit." Paul Goldschmidt went 3 for 4 with a run for the Diamondbacks, who have lost three straight. Last-place Arizona had three errors. "We made some mistakes tonight, and it came back to haunt us," Goldschmidt said. "Thats uncharacteristic of this team and these guys; we take a lot of pride on our defence. . Tonight we didnt get it done." Andrew McCutchen of the PPirates, who earlier in the day was named NL player of the month for June, did not play the field in the ninth inning. Zach Scott Jersey. He fouled a ball off his left foot and winced in pain in the eighth, but continued his at-bat and singled. After the game, McCutchen said, "Im good to go . feel good," but would not commit to being able to start Thursdays game. Morton has worked into the sixth inning during all eight of his home starts this season and has allowed four earned runs over 33 2-3 innings in his past five starts at home. "When I got into a tight spot I made some good pitches," Morton said. "But I really didnt get ahead of guys. I think when I did get in a situation where some pitches had to be made, I made some pretty good pitches." Justin Wilson, Tony Watson and Mark Melancon each worked a scoreless inning for Pittsburgh. Run-scoring hits by Starling Marte and McCutchen in the eighth inning eliminated a save opportunity for Melancon. Russell Martin went 2 for 3 with a walk for the Pirates. Anderson (5-4) allowed 11 baserunners and did not get out of the fourth inning. "I wasnt able to establish the inside part of the plate tonight and just didnt do a good job of putting myself in good counts to be successful," Anderson said. "That games on me, for sure." NOTES: Reigning NL MVP McCutchen led the NL -- or tied for the lead -- in extra-base hits (20), home runs (8) and RBIs (25). . . A day after blowing his fourth save in 23 opportunities this season, Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson said Addison Reed would remain his closer. ... Pirates LHP Francisco Liriano, who has been on the DL since June 11 because of an oblique strain, threw a simulated game Wednesday. He indicated it went well but no specifics were offered about a return. ... RHP Vance Worley starts for Pittsburgh on Thursday against RHP Roberto Hernandez (3-7, 4.26). Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
bellis555
Grindhead

Return to PlayStation