Halifax was third in 2:13.78. "Im pretty pumped," said 18-ye

PSN, PSone, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP, PS Vita - all things Sony!

Halifax was third in 2:13.78. "Im pretty pumped," said 18-ye

Postby bellis555 » 13 Jun 2017, 20:01

MIAMI -- A person familiar with the situation says Miami Dolphins tackle Jonathan Martin will likely be interviewed a second time by NFL special investigator Ted Wells about the teams bullying scandal. Milwaukee Brewers Hoodie . The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity Sunday because details about the investigation are confidential. The person said the interview will likely be in New York City or California the first week in December. Martin alleges he was harassed daily by teammates, including Incognito, who has been suspended. He was interviewed for nearly seven hours by Wells on Nov. 15. Wells spent the past week interviewing Dolphins players, coaches and staff, and also met with Richie Incognito. On Saturday, Wells said his work would continue over the next few weeks. Will Middlebrooks Brewers Jersey . Zdeno Chara scored with 13 seconds left in regulation after David Krejci tied it late, lifting the Bruins to a 3-2 win over Pittsburgh on Saturday night in a game that saw Orpik taken from the ice on a stretcher. Tyler Thornburg Jersey . Rookie Marek Mazanec made 39 saves for his first NHL victory and the Predators beat the Chicago Blackhawks 7-2 Saturday night. http://www.baseballbrewersofficial.com/paul-molitor-jersey-c-9/ .com) - The Toronto Raptors set their sights on a second straight victory with the Oklahoma City Thunder visiting the Air Canada Centre tonight riding a two game streak of their own. VICTORIA -- Brittany MacLean of Toronto smashed the second longest-standing national womens record with her victory in the 800-metre freestyle on the last night of competition at the Canadian swimming trials on Saturday. MacLean clocked 8:24.91 seconds, eclipsing the previous mark of 8:27.59 set by Brittany Reimer of Victoria at the 2005 FINA World Championships in Montreal. MacLean and Tabitha Baumann of Ottawa -- second in 8:32.37 -- both went under the qualifying standard to be nominated to the Commonwealth Games and Pan Pacific teams. "Ive done a lot of racing this year and I wasnt sure how much my body would hold up," said MacLean, 20, a triple champion this week. "Im glad it did. To get the record is a huge accomplishment." Two-time Olympic medallist Ryan Cochrane of Victoria collected a third gold as well, winning the mens 1,500 freestyle -- his main event -- in 15:01.72, well under the qualifying standard. "I wanted to come here and put up a fast time," said Cochrane. "Its not where I want to be yet." Cochrane, who is one of 36 who will represent Canada at the Pan Pacifics in Australia in August, and one of 30 nominated to swim for Canada at Commonwealth Games in Scotland in July, says he wont settle for less than gold this summer. "Im looking forward to the Commonwealth Games because it was a dream of mine to compete at those Games since I was five," he said. "The Pan Pacs is a big event for the swimmers and the competition will be tough." In addition to 19 swimmers with national team experience, 18 newcomers will be representing Canada at the senior level for the first time thhis summer. Chris Capuano Jersey. The Pan Pacs team features 21 female swimmers and 15 males, while 20 females and 10 males are nominated to the Commonwealth Games. Three Canadian women went under the qualifying standard in the 200 individual medley. Erika Seltenreich-Hodgson of Ottawa completed a golden individual medley sweep clocking a personal best 2:12.26, Marni Oldershaw of Oakville, Ont., followed in 2:13.72 and Sydney Pickrem of Halifax was third in 2:13.78. "Im pretty pumped," said 18-year-old Seltenreich-Hodgson. "To get two titles this week is really exciting. To have three girls go under the standard is something. We are an IM country." Evan White of Oakville just missed notching a Canadian record in the mens 200 IM but still went under the qualifying standard with a personal best 1:59.84. The 18-year-old was 0.3 seconds under the Canadian record before heading into the final freestyle length. "I was trying to break the record and I could hear the crowd," White said. "It was a good swim." Katerine Savard won the womens 200 fly in 2:07.61, while Audrey Lacroix followed in 2:08.84. Both Pont-Rouge, Que., racers went under the qualifying standard as they did in the 100 butterfly on Friday, which featured a national record for Savard. "I dont really believe I did that time," said the 20-year-old Savard. "Its really good for me." Victoria Poon of Montreal was first in the 50 freestyle for her second win of the competition. Yuri Kisil took the mens 50 freestyle in a personal best 22.53 for his second title this week, and Zack Chetrat of Oakville, won the mens 200 butterfly. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
bellis555
Grindhead

Return to PlayStation