HD Remakes You'd Like To See/Are Looking Forward To

PSN, PSone, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP, PS Vita - all things Sony!

HD Remakes You'd Like To See/Are Looking Forward To

Postby ThomasFyrehart » 16 Sep 2014, 17:44

Wasn't entirely sure where to put this, considering this could really work for the PS, Xbox & Nintendo sub-forums, but ah well, we'll start here at least.

Since HD Remakes/Remixes/Re-releases seem to be all the rage now, are there any games/franchises you would like to see get the HD treatment? Or any that you know are coming out that you're looking forward to? I guess since this is the PS sub-forum we may as well stick to franchises that have been on PS consoles. lol.

Personally I would love for the Ape Escape games (1-3 anyway) to get re-released as an HD Trilogy. Hell, I'd put money towards a damn kickstarter for them to flat out remake Ape Escape 1 graphically to match 2 & 3's PS2 graphics (and maybe redo some of the voice acting. lol). Though I wouldn't care in the slightest if they did just have an HD version of the PS1 graphics.

Crash Bandicoot is another franchise I'd like to see get the HD treatment. I've honestly never played the first one, and even though I still own 2 & 3, I would easily fork out money for a Crash Bandicoot 1-3 HD trilogy.

As far as looking forward to, I'm definitely looking forward to Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX. I do own both KH 1 & KH 2, and they still both work, but I'm planning on getting Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMIX later this year, and do plan on possibly even pre-ordering Kingdom Hearts 2.5 ReMIX for when it comes out in December this year. Also looking forward to the GTA V re-release, since I was planning on getting it for the 360 or PS3, but then decided to get the PS4 version once I heard it was being re-released for the newer consoles.
ThomasFyrehart
ThatRuled Producer

Return to PlayStation